What is Curcumin?
The little known real weapon in the turmeric world - isolated in its purest form to provide joint relief.
Joint and muscle health is important to most people. If you are an athlete, work in a physically demanding role or are struggling with old injuries that never seem to go away, you have probably tried a few remedies that do not seem to work.
Studies over the years have proven both turmeric and black pepper combined have key ingredients which help fight inflammation and provide joint relief.
10 Proven Health Benefits of Curcumin
Curcumin is one of the key ingredients in our joint relief product and has numerous health benefits including:
- Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds with Powerful Medicinal Properties. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
- Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound. Chronic inflammation contributes to many common Western diseases. Curcumin can suppress many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body. Curcumin is a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals due to its chemical structure and boost the activity of your body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases. One of the main drivers of this process is brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and curcumin helps increase these levels.
- Curcumin Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease. The main benefit of Curcumin when it comes to heart disease is improving the function of the endothelium, which is the lining of your blood vessels while reducing inflammation and oxidation.
- Turmeric Can Help Prevent Cancer. Curcumin has been studied as a beneficial herb in cancer treatment and been found to affect cancer growth and development. 🦠
- Curcumin May Be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease. It’s known that inflammation and oxidative damage play a role in Alzheimer’s disease, and curcumin has beneficial effects on both. 😃
- Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplements. Many studies show that curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis and is in some cases more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs. 💪
- Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression. According to studies, curcumin is as effective as an antidepressant. 💊
- Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases. Due to its many positive health effects, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer, curcumin may aid longevity.🧓
With the Most Active form of Curcumin you can get in each capsule, 95% tetra-hydro curcuminoids, this premium form of Curcumin is pre-converted and ready to go to work on sore joints and muscles immediately.